The Escrow Firm, one of the top boutique escrow companies in California, is looking for a Sr. Escrow Assistant to add to their exceptional team at their Rancho Santa Fe office. This individual must hit the ground running and be anxious to learn. If you can thrive in a faced-paced, fun environment, this is the place for you!
The Senior Escrow Assistant will perform a variety of clerical functions to include: open resale Escrows, review reports and payoff demands, prepare and proofread more complicated amendments, prepare final title transmittal and estimated closing statements.
What does it take to be successful?
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on details to ensure accuracy
- Self-motivation and a burning desire to be the very best
- Is there anything else I need to know?
• Must have a minimum of high school diploma and relevant experience
• Previous Escrow experience in a high-transaction environment
• Strong computer skills
Here are some of the reasons you should consider a career with The Escrow Firm:
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Heath Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Merrill Lynch 401(k) Plan
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- Paid Time-off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Employee Assistance Program.
Equal Opportunity Employer