- The content of the pages of this consumer application is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Some of our consumer applications include registration forms that require users to give us contact information (like your name), unique identifiers (such as your email address), and demographic information (like your Zip code). Customer contact information is shared among our family of consumer applications and affiliates so that, when possible, you can enjoy member benefits without having to register more than once.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this consumer application for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this consumer application is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this consumer application meet your specific requirements.
- This consumer application contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This “material” includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this consumer application, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the consumer application.
- Unauthorized use of this consumer application may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this consumer application may also include links to other consumer applications or posts from other users. These links and posts are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the consumer application(s) or the post. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked consumer application(s) or posts of other users except as expressly stated herein. We reserve the right to add, modify, remove all material of the consumer application in its sole and absolute discretion including, without limitation, links and posts.
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the consumer application as the source of the material.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A direct link to, or a full description of location of the infringing material upon this site, or a hosted subdomain;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Please ensure that you are the lawful copyright owner or have right to the copyright under the requirements of the DMCA prior to sending notice to The Escrow Firm Inc.. To contact The Escrow Firm Inc. regarding these matters, please direct all inquiries to the following person:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances, to terminate the accounts of members [or users] who are repeat infringers or are repeatedly charged with copyright infringement.